Tailored Protection for your Garage Operations
Midwest Family Mutual has developed a customized Garage Program with broad protection and flexible coverage options to meet the needs of today’s advanced shops. Your local Independent Agent will work with you to diagnose your exact coverage needs.
GARAGE PROGRAM FEATURES
hour claim response
Agents in 21 states
Excellent rating by AM Best
- Auto Body Shops
- Auto Glass Shops including Mobile Repair
- Auto Upholstery Shops
- Service Stations
- Repair Shops
- Used Car Dealers
- New Car Dealers
- And Much More...
- Property: Buildings, Business Personal Property, Equipment Breakdown, Business Income, Extra Expense, Crime.
- Liability: Cyber Liability, General Liability, Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability, Premises Liability, Personal Injury Liability, Advertising Liability, Products Liability, Contractual Liability, Completed Operations Liability, Medical payments.
- Additional Property Coverages: Accounts Receivable, Business Income – Dependent Properties, Electronic Data, Employee Dishonesty, Fine Arts, Fire Department Service Charge, Forgery or Alteration, Increased cost of construction, Inland Marine, Lock Replacement, Money and Securities, Money Orders and Counterfeit Money, Newly Acquired or Constructed Property, Outdoor Property, Outdoor Signs, Ordinance and Law, Personal Effects, Property Off Premises, Reward, Sewer Backup, Spoilage, Tools, Valuable Papers and Records.
- Additional Liability Coverages: Bail Bonds, Loss of Earnings, Automatic Liability Coverage – Newly Acquired or Constructed Property, Damage to Property – Borrowed Equipment, Blanket Additional Insured – Primary and Non Contributory, Damage to Premises Rented to You, Blanket Waiver of Subrogation.
- Garage Specific Options: Garage Keepers – Direct Primary, Dealers Physical Damage, False Pretense, Garage Liability, Insurance Agents Errors and Omissions, Security Interest Errors and Omissions, Truth in Lending Errors and Omissions, Odometer and Prior Damage Errors and Omissions, Broad Forms Products / Completed Operations, Defense, Settlement, Supplementary Payments, New Auto Diminished Value, Drive Other Car
- Many more options to customize your insurance product to meet your needs are available! Contact one of our Independent Agents to learn more.
Ready to get started?
Your customers trust you for responsive and accurate service. When it is time for you to make important insurance decisions shouldn’t you expect the same from your agent? Find your local Independent Agent that represents MFM – a trusted partner in your business.Locate an Agent