For Your Storage and Transport of Ag Products
In 1891, we got our start in the Ag industry by insuring crops and cattle. We’ve since evolved our products to target storage and transportation. Although we no longer insure the crop, we have a proven track record insuring grain storage, feed mills, and much more. It’s our way of providing protection so that you can continue to feed America.
hour claim response
Agents across 24 states
Excellent rating by A.M. Best
Our Ag Program is offered in all 24 of our states
Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming
Packaged Coverage for your needs
Midwest Family Mutual’s Agribusiness Program offers a package policy that combines to provide commercial property, general liability, and inland marine coverages for small to medium sized, well-managed business with above average to very good loss experience. Good property maintenance and employee safety training are essential to loss control and are therefore a major part of overall eligibility and pricing.
PO Box 9425
Minneapolis, MN 55440
- Privately held grain elevators, feed dealers, grain dealers, seed dealers, hay dealers, livestock sales, livestock dealers.
- Not seeing your business description listed? Contact a local independent insurance agent representing Midwest Family Mutual to see how we can help.
- Property: Buildings, Business Personal Property, Stock / Inventory, Equipment Breakdown, Business Income, Extra Expense, Crime.
- Liability: Cyber Liability, General Liability, Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability, Premises Liability, Personal Injury Liability, Advertising Liability, Products Liability, Contractual Liability, Completed Operations Liability, Medical payments
- Debris Removal, Pollutant Clean up, Tank Leakage, Ordinance & Law, Newly Acquired Property, Business Personal Property in Transit, Personal Property Away from Premises, Stolen Grain Coverage, Borrowed Equipment Coverage, Business Income – Dependent Properties, Electronic Data, Employee Dishonesty, Fine Arts, Fire Department Service Charge, Forgery or Alteration, Increased cost of construction, Inland Marine, Lock Replacement, Money and Securities, Money Orders and Counterfeit Money, Newly Acquired or Constructed Property, Outdoor Property, Outdoor Signs, Personal Effects, Pollution Clean Up and Removal, Property Off Premises, Reward, Sewer Backup, Tools, Valuable Papers and Records, Bail Bonds, Blanket Additional Insured – Primary and Non Contributory, Damage to Premises Rented to You, Blanket Waiver of Subrogation, Seed Merchants – Mis-delivery or mixture.
- Many more options to customize your insurance product to meet your needs are available! Contact one of our Independent Agents to learn more.
Ready to get started?
Contact an independent agent that represents Midwest Family Mutual. Get friendly service from someone who lives in your community.Locate an Agent