Policy Processing Representative
Midwest Family Mutual is expanding our service team and looking for self-motivated individuals who enjoy a variety of work in a fast paced environment to join our team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry
- A.M. Best “A” Rated Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- Ward’s Top 50 Rated Insurance Carrier 4 years in a row
- Growing Company writing $250M of Premium in 24 States
- Telework (Work from home) company since 2006 (High speed cable/DSL Internet and home office space require)
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
Job Functions and Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Process Personal and Commercial lines endorsements.
- Complete underwriting and claims clerical functions as assigned.
- Process renewals for Commercial lines accounts.
- Order and review property inspections and building cost estimators.
- Answer correspondence and inquiries promptly.
- Compliance with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department and/or customer concerns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of property/casualty experience required.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of personal and commercial policies and coverages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Good Interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Access to High-Speed Internet and dedicated home office space is required.
- Must be able to travel to the regional and/or corporate office when requested. Travel is minimal.
- High School diploma or GED required; Insurance Education is a plus - i.e. CISR, INS, CPCU, CIC, AU.
Midwest Family Mutual offers a competitive salary, internet reimbursement, an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, including robust retirement plans such as 401k/Roth 401k with company match and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan.